In this position, you will become an expert on all me & my BIG ideas products and use that knowledge to ensure that all of our customers are not only satisfied, but HAPPY!
This is a Part-Time position (with potential for Full Time)
in our Fountain Valley, CA offices.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to)...
- Answering customer service calls and email daily
- Daily monitoring all social media outlets and proactively engaging customers with quality control or other product concerns
- Revolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining in the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure
- Accessing customer orders and records on our e-commerce platform (currently Shopify)
- Provide weekly quality control reports to the Product Development Team to ensure the constant improvements of our products
THIS JOB MIGHT BE GREAT FOR YOU IF...
…you are a positive and upbeat person. A great attitude is a must!
…you have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
…you have 1-2 years of experience in customer service.
…you have a strong attention to detail.
…you are organized and can multi-task with the best of them.
…you know how to negotiate the world of Social Media in your sleep.
…you can work well independently.
…you are a problem solver.
…you are a TEAM player. You will do what it takes to get the job done.
…you have a college degree (preferred but not mandatory).
…you are proficient in Word/Excel or Pages/Numbers.
…you have excellent skills navigating e-commerce platforms (such as Shopify).
This is an entry level position with potential for growth.
We offer a 401k plan, medical coverage, vacation/holiday/sick pay and a terrific work environment!
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com with CUSTOMER HAPPINESS in the subject line.
Please no phone calls or agencies. Salary range can be provided, via email, to serious candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer.