1. 'You are exactly where you are supposed to be' - I simply put this jumbo sticker on the front of a kraft journal. A fun way to decorate and personalize your notebooks and journals.
2. 'Make your own luck' - I took a foil sheet from our neon & kraft mambiSHEET™ paper pad and put it on a wooden plaque I got at Michaels. I then put a piece of the kraft paper from the same pad and then stuck on the sticker, some twine and a soft spoken™ embellishment. Done! A 10 minute St. Patrick's Day craft. Honestly, you could even take off the clover and leave it up all year round.
3. 'Enjoy the Ride' - I took a plain gift bag and used some paper from our kraft wedding mambiSHEETS™ paper pad, added the sticker and done. A great way to personalize a wedding or shower gift.
4. 'Hello life' - Added this cute purple foil sticker to my phone case! What a cute touch and love how it shines.
5. 'Today is the best day' - An adorable way to use these is on scrapbook pages! Stephanie Buice put it on vellum and matted it on a doily on her scrapbook page, so adorable!
6. 'Be awesome today' - Yes, decorating laptops is a great way to use these jumbo stickers. PC or mac, a great use! This is my laptop, I might be a little obsessed with the color combo, I just LOVE it.
7. 'Love yourself more' & 'It's a NEW day' - Stephanie Fleming has some of the stickers on her bathroom mirror to inspire her day and night. I love this idea and definitely putting some on mine!
8. 'Be mindful' - Need a reminder to be mindful? I do... and I need it on my fridge! It's where I go too much! Pretty and useful, the green foil is perfect for me right now since it's March!
9. 'Love is Enough' - A card! Using these on cards make such a statement.
10. 'I love my life' - Another great scrapbook page by Stephanie Buice.
11. 'Hello Life' - I simply put this awesome green foil sticker on the front of an album, so cute and such a great title! Could even make for a great cover page or first page in your album.
12. 'Today is a perfect day for a perfect day' - Made this adorable little sign for my office door. Love the saying and hopefully it will remind me daily that it IS the perfect day for a PERFECT day.
13. 'Today I am happy' - Framing these is a great idea also, this one was cut to fit in the frame and it works perfectly as a fun room decor.
14. 'Today is a gift' - Put it on your spiral binder, your notepad. Spice up all folders you have laying around.
15. 'Good things are going to happen' - Purple foil to me screamed ... frame me! I love how it glistens since it's framed near a window.
16. 'Today' & 'Anything is possible' - Jumbo stickers are a great way to decorate your dry erase boards. The stickers don't leave residue so you can change it up in a few months if you change your mind.
17. 'Be the good' - I put this one on my window at work. A great reminder in eyes view.
18. 'Every day is a gift' - Great sticker for a 'gift' bag or just a reminder. Just add a colorful piece of paper and this sticker and it's a no themed gift bag that's ready to go anytime you need to give a present.