Design Team member Jen Randall (IG | blog) is MINI Happy Planner® obsessed! (Aren't we all?!) Not only does she love all the pint-sized planners, but the accessories are adorable too! One of her absolute favorite items are the MINI Happy Planner® Page Protectors. Pocket scrapbooking is a favorite of Jen's, and these are so fun & easy to put together. They also make great dashboards!
About these pocket pages, Jen writes:
"When I am putting together my weekly spread in any of my planners - BIG, CLASSIC, or MINI - using these small page protectors are a great way to add interest. I love mixing different sizes and adding visual interest to my weeks in my memory keeping and functional planner. There are so many different ways to create them.
A few TIPS for making page protectors:
1) Vary the size - use mini protectors in your Classic or Big Happy Planner®
2) Place some embellishments (like mambi chipboard stickers) on the outside of the protector
3) Create a fun sequin (or glitter) pocket by adding your sparkle and closing with some washi tape
4) Sometimes making your photos B&W works better with the color palette of the products used
5) Attach clear adhesive tabs to the side of the page protector (You can find these at office supply stores like Staples. While you are there, check out the new Happy Planners® on display!!!)"
Shop supplies Jen used by clicking on the items below.