Our team is getting creative with the Weekly Planner Pad from The Happy Planner™ line! Last week we saw two sheets from the planner pad taped together for two weeks of work & play, and today we're sharing mambi Design Team member Theresa Doan's laminated Weekly Planner Pad creation: a project she made to keep track of her three children's weekly schedules.
About this project, Theresa writes:
"I love having the Weekly Planner Pad up on the fridge so the kids know what is going on during the week. For the most part though, their schedules remain the same every week with an few changes every once in a while. I wanted to create something so I wouldn't have to rewrite the same things week after week and would still be able to add or change things around when I needed to. So I laminated a weekly planner sheet and made little velcro backed labels to use with it."
Here are the steps Theresa took:
- I used different colors of solid washi tape to create different sections and labeled each section with black alphabet stickers.
- Create a page with labels in Microsoft Word or any other software and laminate it. I took the Weekly Planner Sheet to my local print shop to have it laminated due to its larger size.
- Use a punch to create the individual labels.
- Cut small strips of Velcro to attach to the planner sheet and the labels.
- Attach the labels to the planner sheet.
BONUS: another great thing about the laminate is that you can use dry erase markers on it for one time events that you may not want to create labels for, or to write the dates in next to the M, T, W, etc.
Shop supplies Theresa used by clicking on the items below.