Hi, everyone! Amanda Zampelli (mambi's Social Media Coordinator) here! We have loved seeing how each individual is making their Happy Planner™ their own. By now, you might know that I enjoy adding photos to my Happy Planner™ and have been using the Create 365™ system as a way to memory keep and document my weekly happenings.
Below are some step-by-step photos and instructions of how a weekly spread generally comes together for me.:
- I upload, resize, and print photos from my week on a regular 8.5 x 11" printer paper. Videos on how to resize photos for your Happy Planner™ can be found >>HERE<<.
- I cut out and adhere the resized photos into the columns.
- I add stickers, embellishments, sticky notes, and some journalling around the photos.
- I create a list using one of the pre-punched notepad papers from the Create 365™ line.
- I insert that list into my planner.
- I finish with one of the pre-punched cards from the Inspirational Cards add-on pack.
All of mambi's stickers and embellishments coordinate well with each other. Therefore, once your photos are adhered onto your weekly pages, it's easy to mix and match products to create the look you want. Hope you're all have fun with your Happy Planners™! Remember you can look >>HERE<< for more Happy Planner™ inspiration, or search #TheHappyPlanner on Instagram.