We love creating our own inserts to accessorize The Happy Planner™! As the weeks are passing, our planners are getting more full, and we've discovered something is needed to help keep our place in our planners. Today we are sharing this DIY bookmark insert that is absolutely perfect for The Happy Planner™. With it, you'll never lose your place again!
Here's how we made the bookmark:
- Choose a piece of scrapbook paper of what you want your scrapbook to be. I chose this cute quote design from the mambiSHEETS™ Paint Palette pad!
- Cut the piece of scrapbook paper to the size of a bookmark. The bookmark featured was cut to 7 x 2.25".
- OPTIONAL: Laminate the bookmark for extra durability.
- Punch the bookmark so it is insertable into The Happy Planner™! (click >>HERE<< for which punches are compatible)
- Hole-punch a single hole at the top of your bookmark.
- Cut some ribbon and tie it through the hole at the top. TIP: Make your ribbon long enough so it peeks through the top of your planner!
- Insert your finished bookmark into your planner and never lose your place again!!
The products below and mambi's free printables were used to create this blue and black themed Happy Planner™ layout.