Father's Day is coming up this weekend and we've got the perfect gift idea for those of you who haven't gotten something yet! Today we are sharing a Father's Day themed minibook using family photos, POCKET PAGES™, mambiSTICKS™ and mambiCHIPS™.
click images below to enlarge
This project is fairly simple, although it could get time consuming if you use a lot of photos. Steps to this project are listed below:
- Resize all of your photos to 3"x4" so they are the same size as the pocket pages. Tip: I used Word to resize all of my photos (see HERE for tutorial)
- Cut out your photos. I printed all of my photos onto plain white paper, but you could print them onto photo paper for a nice effect.
- Glue the pictures onto the POCKET PAGES™ cards of your choosing so the back of picture has a fun design! Tip: Laminate the POCKET PAGES™ cards you use for the front and back cover to keep the mini-book from bending.
- Decorate! I decorated each photo of my mini-book with fun family themed mambiSTICKS™ and mambiCHIPS™. Write captions or notes on the back of each photo.
- Hole-punch and bind your mini-book. I chose to bind my mini-book using office supply rings, but string, twine, or ribbon will also work.
- Gift the mini to the father figure in your life and watch his reaction!
The finished product is a cute hand-made mini-book just for Dad that he can keep anywhere and look through when he needs some giggles.
Happy Father's Day! Happy first day of Summer!
Enjoy your weekend and live creatively!