Easter is less than two weeks away and if you've yet to decorate your eggs, here's our suggestion: use mambi Fancy Tats™ Metallic Tattoos!
click the images below to enlarge
- cooled hard boiled eggs
- a cup of warm water
- Fancy Tats™ metallic tattoos
Once you've hard-boiled the eggs and cooled them in a refrigerator over night, they are ready to get fancy. Here are some helpful tips I discovered while working on this project:
- Soak the whole egg in water before applying your desired Fancy Tat™. This allows for easy application and repositioning if needed.
- Peel the protective film off the tattoo and soak the entire tattoo before applying as well. By soaking the tattoo, it will contour better to the curved surface of the egg.
- Smaller tattoos work best. If you could cut a large tattoo into smaller pieces and apply each piece separately, it will result in a smoother application.
- Once you peel back the tattoo from the egg, smooth the edges and any bubbles with a wet fingertip.
- It's a good idea to work on this project - start to finish - over a towel, to soak up all the drips.
Above are the three packs I used, keeping to the colors gold and teal. There was a lot of trial and error, with a few tattoos lost in the making of these eggs, but once I got the hang of what worked, I was able to make them look good. Really good. So fancy! Have fun! Live creatively!