I hope all of your Valentine's Day weekends were filled with LOVE love LOVE LOVE just like this POCKET PAGES™ layout by mambi Design Team member Olya Schmidt! Documenting you and your loved one and how you spent Valentine's Day 2015 can be as easy as printing three favorite photos of you two in black&white and adding a few love-themed mambiSHEETS and embellishments.
About her inspiration, Olya writes:
"I wanted to stick to a black & white photos them so I minimized all the colors of the POCKET PAGES™ layout to just black & white with a touch of red & pink. At first, it was a challenge not to add any other colors, but in the end I was very happy with the minimalist look of the layout."
- Measure and cut 12x12 pattern paper into 4x6 and 3x4 for the POCKET PAGES™.
- Fill in one of the hearts in the patterned paper with watercolor paint, matching the reddish pink color of the POCKET PAGES™ card that says 'LOVE love LOVE LOVE'.
- Paint the edges of the white card stock paper with the same watercolor.
- Glue photos onto the papers; insert into clear pockets.
- Adhere stickers and embellishments.
I LOVE love LOVE LOVE this layout, and its reminder that a project does not have to be complicated to be beautiful and impactful. Keep it simple, keep it clean. Keep 'em coming!