On her inspiration for this project Theresa writes,
"This will be my 13th Christmas as a mom and only my first year doing an advent calendar with my kids! It wasn't something my mom did while I was growing up, so it just wasn't something I did either. As my two youngest have grown more aware of every holiday coming up and asking me how many days to this day or that day, I thought it would be fun for them. When I saw all the fun holiday stickers mambi had, I knew putting together this calendar would be a piece of cake."
How she did it:
- Buy a large white frame. Remove the clear plastic piece and the cardboard backing.
- Cut 3 pieces of twine and hot glue them to the back of the frame.
- Grab bitty bags and mini clothespins. Attach bitty bags to twine, 8 in row.
- Next, use holiday mambiSTICKS to mark each bag 1 to 24. Mix them up with little Christmas sayings or even spell out numbers with the letter stickers.
- Finish with a few more of the clear stickers right on the wall above the bags.
We can't wait to celebrate this amazing month with you all!
**REMINDER: Today is the last day to take advantage of mambi's BLACK FRIDAY BLOWOUT SALE in which the three kits below are listed with a 70 - 80% discount applied! See this post for more information, or click the links below.
>> CLICK HERE << to shop the POCKET PAGES™ Parade kit
>> CLICK HERE << to shop the ALPHA ALMIGHTY kit
>> CLICK HERE << to shop the CRAFTER'S CHRISTMAS COLLECTION