This beautiful layout by Design Team member Latrice Murphy perfectly captures the closeness and appreciation of family that this time of year evokes.
About this layout, Latrice writes:
"I loved using all the black & white patterned papers on this layout. I kept the photo black & white as well to keep the color balance, and chose something subtle for the background. Using the frames was a fun was to bring attention to the photo in the center. A little bit of gold in the title and arrow stickers finished it off nicely."
Here is Latrice's process making this layout:
- Start out with a patterned paper for the background.
- Next choose from the black & white mambiSHEETS and choose three different patterns.
- Using a 12" or larger trimmer, cut out frames from the patterned paper in different sizes.
- Matte your photo onto white card stock.
- Stitch those squares down after adhering them onto the base patterned paper.
- Next add your photo in the center and add stickers.
- To finish the page create a title with mambiSTICKS and a banner.
click above images to enlarge