I have a cute project that is good for crafters of all ages. Decorative clothespins make great magnets, bag clips or photo holders.
Here's what you'll need:
- Scrapbook Paper
- Paper trimmer
- Mod Podge
Here's how you make them:
- Measure your clothespins and trim strips the same width from your scrapbook paper. I used a paper that had a striped design but any pattern will work.
- Cover the front of the clothespin with Mod Podge and add a strip of paper.
- Add a top coat of Mod Podge to the paper.
- When dry, turn over and add a magnet. I used a self adhesive magnet strip but reinforced it with my hot glue gun.
- That's it! Hang on the fridge and enjoy.
These make really cute hostess gifts. Simply clip on a piece of cardstock or cardboard, place in a cellophane bag and add a ribbon!