I did a video tutorial on a Halloween Accordion Card and decided to make a Thanksgiving card also. The card isn't that hard to make but looks like you spent TONS of time on it. See the step by step instructions below and you can watch the video after to make it even clearer.
1. Start with a, 12 inches wide by, 8 inches in height, piece of cardstock.
2. Every 2 inches fold every other way.
3. Down each fold, make a small mark every 2 inches.
4. With a metal ruler and an X-acto knife, cut horizontally from the first fold to the last fold. You do not cut the first or last flap.
5. Do the same thing, cutting each line every two inches.
6. You end up with 4 sections of paper.
7. Then take patterned mambi paper and cut it to fit the card. The front piece was cut a little under 4 inches and then cut to size.
8. The rest of the strips are just under 2" wide to give them a brown boarder.
9. Continue adding strips cut just under 2" and then trip them to the size of each area.
10. Gather themed, in this case Thanksgiving, soft spoken™ embellishments to the card.
11. Now just add the themed, self-adhesive, embellishments.
12. Fold up and done!