I have several plain wooden frames laying around my studio...gathering dust. When I saw this colorful print, I thought it would make a cheerful looking frame. So, a quick little project ensued.
- Paint your frame a complimentary color. I chose white.
- Apply a layer of mod podge or other adhesive to the front of the frame.
- Position your paper on top of the frame.
- Wait for the adhesive to dry....be patient with this. Maybe check something off your to do list and then come back to the project.
- Once completely dry, use a craft knife to trim away the excess paper from the frame.
- Add some pizazz to the front by including ribbon, embellishments, etc.