Hi everyone! It's Hannah here for a Thanksgiving inspired project. If you have been around kids at all you know how fast they grow up. This is why we need to capture special moments like Thanksgiving with our kids while we can. Here's a Thanksgiving memory book idea that is in the form of a survey. Ask your family members questions like:
- What is your favorite food during Thanksgiving?
- What does 'helping in the kitchen' mean to you?
- What is a fun Thanksgiving memory?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- What do you do when your feel so full?
Your kids will probably say the most hilarious answers to these questions and this will make your memory book even more enjoyable to look back on in the future. I used our new Copper Willow Collection found at Jo-Ann stores for only a limited time.
Copper Willow 5"x7" Mat Pad
Copper Willow Specialty Paper Pad w/ Coordinating Textured Cardstock
Copper Willow Sticker Value Pack
Copper Willow soft spoken™ Value Pack
Copper Willow - Family Traditions soft spoken™
Copper Willow Leaves Embellishments
1. Select your 5"x7" papers and adhere them back to back to create pages.
2. Cut windows using the textured cardstock from the specialty pad. These papers will coordinate perfectly with the rest of the collection.
3. Write your questions and your family's answers. I incorporated stickers from the soft spoken™ value pack with the questions. Embellish pages using the rest of the Copper Willow products.
4. Use embroidery thread to blanket stitch the edge of your book. Here's a look inside!
here are some close ups: